Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cambria Angel and Kincaid

Cambria Angel in her outfit which someone actually duplicated from the original outfit that I sent my traveling doll Cambria out in. Cambria was not returned to me by her final host, and since then all my friends at AGFMB sent me a beautiful doll named Cambria Angel and someone even put together this outfit which is exactly like the one the original Cambria wore.


They even sent me a tiny little jacket for her, just like the orginal one from Cambria. I could not believe my eyes when they sent it because at first I thought it WAS the same outfit, and I was like, "How did they get Cambria's clothes if we couldn't even get Cambria back??" lol

The beautiful Kincaid, who is Cambria Angel's best friend. Kincaid was a Christmas gift from those friends at AGFMB, they sent me a gift card and told me they hoped I would use it to find a dolly-friend for Cambria Angel. I had been dreaming of Kincaid and it was like the most awesomest gift ever!

Cambria Angel and Kincaid are so cute in their matching outfits aren't they?

Here's a close-up of my favorite duo:
Cambria Angel and Kincaid, friends 'til the end...












3 comments:

  1. Aww, Cambria Angel and Kincaid are so sweet together! :) I, uh, didn't really like #49 at first, but darn it, I'm now daydreaming of her!

    Actually, I think Cambria Angel is even prettier than Cambria #1. I don't know, #23 has always been cute, but the newer ones seem extra cute, if that's even possible...

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful dolls there! Greetings from Malta,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they're adorable together! From one #23 to another...

    -- Vee, signing in on her #23 Haley's account :D

    ReplyDelete