Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Days At Home

Here is the long icicle that was off our house this winter

Here it is again, it was about 3 feet tall.

Here is Josefina in my window, this is one of my favorite outfits of hers.
Cambria Angel and Kincaid in my window dressed for holidays. I usually will have my dolls in my window or in my bed when I am sick so that I can look at them and stuff. When I am not sick then they are on their own furniture on the floor. But when Im sick then they go in my bed or up on my window so we can look at each other.

Here are my dog Max and my cat Bunny in max's bed. She is the only one of our cats that max will let sleep with him on his bed.
My mom and sister took a picture of me sleeping!! Why do they do this to me? I was sick then too.

Here is Kirsten all ready to eat. I love her stuff.

Here's my Kirsten in bed with her own doll Sari
Thanks for stopping by! I like to have my dolls when I am sick especially they are a comfort.







1 comment: