Friday, January 20, 2012

Kaya 1764 Salmon River Country



This is my American Girl doll who is Kaya, the character from the year 1764 and she is a Nez Perce native american living in Salmon River Country.

I had been wishing they would make a Native American character for years and years and finally they did and guess what?

I was SO EXCITED because when the Kaya character was first introduced they had a contest to win her and GUESS WHAT I won!! I was FREAKING OUT.

I won Kaya, the first book in her series, and her dog named Tatlo.

Best. Prize. Ever.
Here is a picture of my Kaya with her dog Tatlo.

This is how Kaya looks and she is very pretty :-)



My Kaya doll collection:


  • Kaya doll in her introductory outfit

  • Kaya's dance dress of today (that's the outfit that's white with some orange and red designs)

  • Kaya's Foods

  • Kaya's doll and cradleboard

  • Tatlo the dog





















No comments:

Post a Comment